Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Daily Style Planner

Hello again fellow fashion fanatics!
Tonight I put together a little street style set for your viewing pleasure :) I'm starting a series of these, correlating with different global destinations.
Perhaps some of you out there are going on vacation sometime soon, no?  Well, I hope the looks I put together can give you some ideas for planning your own looks, whether your vacation destination be London, Chicago, or maybe just the local dinner hotspot!Street Style: London
Q of the Day:  Given the choice, which out of the following fashion savvy cities would you like to visit, if you could choose only one: Milan, London, Paris, Tokyo, or New York City?
Bonus: Why??
Keep Classy and Chic,
-Liv

1 comment:

  1. Oooo love these outfits! They totally remind me of something Emma Watson would rock :) I'd totally want to visit Paris - handsdown! and bucketlisted!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete