Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Early Wishlist

Happy Holidays!
...too early?  I can't help it, Christmas time is one of my favorite times of the year (not just for the presents, I promise)!  In my anticipation for the holiday season to get here A.S.A.P, I've decided to post a few things at a time that I would love to get this Christmas.  Only a few at a time though, kind of like an advent calendar, except I'm starting mine much earlier than probably necessary :D
1.) Burberry Prorsum Shearling Jacket 2.)  Danijo Aram Collar Necklace 3.) Sigerson Morrison Boots
Until the next blog: keep classy and chic my friends :)


2 comments:

  1. IT"S NOVEMBER!!!!!! GEEZUS CHRIST!!!!!!

    <3

    Keep it Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boots would look cute with a pair of dark wash skinnys, a long necklace and a oversized sweater! :]

    ReplyDelete