Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2011

The LBD

Hey guys!
So Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and I'm sure there are some of you who are still wondering what to wear to this festive event.  Let me just say this: you can never go wrong with a Little Black Dress (LBD).  Let me show you a couple of ways that this closet staple could potentially be styled for the upcoming holidays

The LBD
There you have it, an edgy, sweet, and glam way to work your LBD this holiday season!  There are practically limitless ways in which you can style this piece, so no matter what your style personality is, there's a look that's bound to suit you!
Keep Classy and Chic!
-Liv
Q: Which of the styles above would you be most likely to wear out?

3 comments:

  1. First off, looove LBD! haha Such a closet staple. I'd definitely wear it with a red blazer - so fierce :) Cute blog!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to style up the LBD!? I love to wear with the sequin jacket! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow, I really appreciate it <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete