Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Thankful For: Style Edition

Note: I wrote this post on Thanksgiving, but our 24 hours of internet expired in our hotel room, so I couldn't post it until now :)

Giving Thanks
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving everyone!  This post is dedicated to the pieces in my wardrobe that I’m most thankful for this year, as well as the one's I'm thankful for on turkey day- let’s get started!

1.) Elastic Waistbands: Though I wouldn’t wear them on a regular basis, I give thanks to their flexibility after the turkey and stuffing is passed around :)

2.) Sweater Dresses: Perfectly comfortable and chic, they're perfect for the colder fall days and appropriate for dressier occasions.

3.) Desert Boots:  Effortlessly cool, they're my new go-to shoe!  They're practical, and can be worn throughout the year.  They literally go with anything you have to wear!

4.) Scarves: Whether they're patterned, wool, or looped, they're cozy and a great accessory when your trying to keep your look simple.

5.) Staple Jewelry: Those pieces you throw on when your not sure what jewelry to wear.  I always wear my grandma's dolphin ring and chain necklace- they're very comforting and special to me, and they remind me how grateful I am for my family members :)

6.) Red Lipstick: I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, but when I'm looking to make my look a little more fierce, this is what I reach for.  It's so classy, and it instantly adds a level of sophistication to anything you wear.

I'm also thankful for my followers, as well as those of you who just take the time to read my blog!  You guys are all awesome, and motivate me to keep blogging and putting out better posts each time I sit down to write.
Thank you :)
Q: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Stay Classy and Chic!
-Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment