Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 11, 2013

Make it Work: Doc Martens

Make it Work: Doc Martens by livestosea on polyvore.com


Happy Weekend Everyone!
As a college student, this has been a particularly busy week for me, it being the first of mine back on campus since going home for Winter Break.  Since I've worked so very hard this week (no sarcasm, none at all...), what better way to unwind then putting together a collection of clothing sets for your viewing pleasure!  These four looks are part of a new segment I'm doing on my Polyvore account, called "Make it Work".  Each week, I'll be taking one key piece (such as a pair of Doc Martens), and incorporating it into 3-4 different looks.  It could be a pencil skirt, or perhaps a beret, but you'll have to vote in the sidebar to help me decide what will be the next item to be featured - I love to get feedback from you guys!

Q of the Day - Which of the above sets would you rock your Doc Martens with?

Keep Classy and Chic,
Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment