Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Make it Work: Tuxedo Pants


Hello All!

I must apologize for my absence last week in posting here, I was away in Napa with my A Capella group, singing melodious tunes to the masses (well, not masses, but there was definitely a huge turnout!), and I was unable to access my blog :'(
But this week, as requested, here's a new edition to the "Make it Work" collection, this time featuring Tuxedo Pants.  Normally thought to be a piece for more formal affairs, these slacks can be quite versatile.  Add a slouchy sweater and sneakers for a casual look, or a pair of bright pumps and a bralet top for a sleek and sophisticated ensemble!

As always, to help decide what item next week's collection will feature, cast your vote in the poll on the sidebar.

Q of the Day:  What's your top tip on taking a formal piece to something more wearable for everyday affairs?

Keep Classy and Chic,
Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment