Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Versace x H&M

Ok, I admit it: I'm a sucker for designer brands for less.  The latest collaboration of Versace and H&M is no exception.  I was so looking forward to getting a garment or two from this new collection, but sadly none of the H&M stores in my area will hold the clothes!
:( sadness.
BUT.  For thanksgiving my family will be going to Chicago, where there is indeed a store that will carry the beautiful clothes, and maybe, just MAYBE, there will be a dress or jacket left for me.
Fingers crossed, my dears :)
Here's a look at a couple more of my fave pieces from the collaboration:

Stay Chic!
p.s- Have a favorite look from the collection?  Leave a comment and let me know what it is!

1 comment:

  1. Loveee the dress with the cutout!! I am going insane! I am so going to order it!

    ReplyDelete