Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quick lil' nail polish dealy do :)

Ok so I just wanted to quickly share my new fav nail polish line.....
Inspired by the Muppets!  Aw yeah, I love me some muppets :)
Right now I have my nails painted with the color on the top right side, called "Warm and Fozzie".  I also have the "Fresh Frog of Bel-Air"(bottom row, third from the right), and I'm hoping to get "Pepe's Purple Passion" (top row, third from the right) A.S.A.P!
My favorite would have to by that "Warm and Fozzie" shade, not just because I <3 Fozzie Bear, but because of the really neat metallic sheen it has to it.  If you look closely at it, you'll also see little rainbow flecks in it!  Sweet, right?  It's a great brown polish to go into the winter months with, and it will transition fine into the summer months as well.
As always, keep it classy and stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment