Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Middle of the week, feeling Chic


Happy middle of the week peeps!

This is kind of an outfit-of-the-day post...except not, because I took these photos two days ago...
Whatevs.

After my last post on vintage clothes, I was inspired to do a little shopping- in my dad's closet! (I don't even know if I should classify that as vintage, but I'm going to anyway because THAT'S JUST HOW I ROLE.)
:)

Moving on!  In my search for buried treasures, I found the lovely sweater that can be seen in the two pictures, as well as the holiday-esque checkered scarf.
At first I thought of belting the sweater, but I like how it just kind of hangs, giving off a "Super comfy yet pulled together" feel, and I think I would have felt a bit constricted by the belt.  Both the scarf and the sweater are super warm, so it seemed the perfect choice to pull on since the weather has decided it doesn't feel like being warm anymore :(
I'm really really excited because next week I'll be visiting Chicago, so I'm going to do outfit of the day posts each day - including Turkey Day itself!  
If you have questions about putting together a certain look, or want me to talk about a certain trend, feel free to leave a comment in the section below.  Tata for now, and as always,
Stay Chic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment