Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A new collaboration for H&M: Operation Marni

Hold up.
Soooo, the designer that created garments such as these

and these
Is now doing a spring collaboration for H&M!?
Oh my freaking goodness.  Thank you Marni and H&M.

(creative director for Marni Consuelo Castiglioni and creative advisor for H&M Margareta van den Bosch)


And if that isn't enough, it's going to be sold in over 250 stores around the world, as well as online!  I was quite bumbed about not being able to purchase things from the Versace for H&M collection online, and as I don't live near any of the stores that were holding the collection, I couldn't go and purchase pieces in person.  But hopefully, with this next collaboration, I'll have a little better luck.  I love the slight eccentricity that Marni brings to their collections, and the detail that each piece holds.  The prints maintain a level of chicness, while still pushing boundaries.
I personally can't wait to hear, and see more from this collection.  How about you?
Keep Classy and Chic!
-Liv

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about all the collabs going on lately through target, H+M etc. I think its great! Can't wait to see this collection :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete