Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 29, 2011

....A..Blog Post?


Lalalalala...
Oh, wait, I have a blog??

I have neglected my blog for to long, and apologizes are in order.  It's been quite the busy week, I'll tell you that.  Early Action applications to three of my schools are due tuesday, so I've been in sort of a mad dash to get everything submitted and "styled" (lolz).
Actually, I had taken pictures for a look that I was supposed to put on here yesterday, but after we were done, I found that there was no memory card in the camera! :'(
So I thought to myself "What would other fashion-fascinated women want to know about", and this my friends, is what I came up with.

MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH.  Oh yes.  I found this little gem on my latest trip to Sephora, and I absolutely had to have it.  It comes in silver, purple, and gold, but I picked up the purple (I'm hoping to eventually get the others :D).  It's truly quite amazing, but I will say this - if you aren't a patiant person, this isn't the polish for you.  It took me a long time to apply it to just one of my hands, and it really only came out looking good on my thumbnail, so I left that thumb painted and ended up taking the rest off.  But I'm going to give it another try after I submit my app...speaking of which...
I guess I should get back to college stuff :)
Until next time!
p.s- the pics at the top are from one of my college visits to Loyola Marymount University (in Los Angeles, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment