Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Black and White

Ciao Bella's!
Today started out rather chilly, so I opted for a more covered up look (and I of course had to add a scarf, I swear I have an addiction to them :P).  The blouse is one from the Missoni for target line, an item my mom actually snagged for me before the rackes were raveged.  It's a really nice, light material that I hopefully will be able to wear year round, with a sweater or maybe even a blazer.  Lots of different options, which is helpful when you don't know what the weather's going to do on a daily basis!  I also managed to get a cute sleeveless dress with a zig-zag down the middle, that looks very reminisent of the 60's.  Pair that with a bun on the top of your head, and your good to go.

This was just a quick little post, but if you have any specific requests for outfits or reviews, leave a comment!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment