Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A make-up blog: The Cat-Eye


 Well hello!
So, I'm not usually one to do makeup blogs (and I most likely won't do very many on this blog, sorry!), since I tend to just stick with mascara and foundation on a daily basis.  That being said, I was feeling the need to add some eyeliner to my outfit the other day.
Did I try just a simple black line?  Heavens no!  I went all in, and did the cat-eye!
Classic, yet chic,  It probably wasn't the smartest choice seeing that I had never tried this makeup trick before.  Suprisingly, it didn't turn out half bad.  There are a few suggestions though that I would make to those who are up to the challenge of creating this look:
-Start by first making a standard line across your top eyelid
-Then, start the wing part of the cat-eye from the end, connecting it to the line across your lid.

Probably not the best explanation, but, you get the idea (if not, I tried to capture the cat-eye I made in the two pics).  It's a really cute, modern, makeup look that'll compliment many different outfits.  It's also very on-trend with the 60's mod style right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment