Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Purple Rose Theatre Cam- Filming Day

So for the past two weeks I have been participating in a Teen Intensive at the Purple Rose Theatre in Chelsea, MI.  I do love to perform on stage, but today, we filmed short scenes on film, and I can honestly say that now more than ever I want to be a film actress!  Filming the scene was probably one of the most fun things I've done in a really long time, at least this summer.  After it was over, I just wanted to film more and more scenes!  But I think having the experience that I did today really made me realize that film acting is something that I really want to pursue in my life, and that if I didn't, I would look back and my life and wonder why I didn't at least try :) So yeah, just thought I would share how happy I was today with anyone who's reading this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment