Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Photo Flashback

Hello hello again Lovelies!
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy
Here we are, back to another Friday, and this week I thought I'd do a little "What I Wore" post, since I haven't posted about my personal style in a while!

These pics come from a photo shoot I did earlier in the year (when it was actually warm and you could spend more than a minute outside!) for my senior pictures.  It was a blast to just run around taking pictures in the arboretum (a gorgeous maze of trails and gardens just outside of downtown Ann Arbor)!  After we were done shooting, I thought of a couple of things that were helpful to me in making the most of my experience, all of which are written below (take a peek!).

Suggestions:
Shirt: J. Crew
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: J. Crew
- When your taking your senior pictures (or head shots, photos for a look book, etc.), dress in something that makes you feel confident!  When you're wearing something that makes you feel great, it's going to effect how you look, physically, in the pictures.  Things that are too tight or make you feel constrained in any way, no matter how "cute" they might look, may make it hard for you to move around or try different poses in your pictures.
- Jewels Tones = a great choice for the color of your clothing.  They bring color to your face, while paler colors can tend to wash you out (that doesn't mean some people aren't able to work whites and creams!)
-Make conversation with the photographer:  When your comfortable around the person taking the pictures, it makes it all a lot easier.  Myra Klarman (a local photographer who took these pictures) was so funny and kind.  She talked to me the whole time and made the taking of my senior pictures memorable :)  So again, be comfortable around the person you're working with!
Dress: J. Crew
Shoes: American Eagle
(definitely my favorite outfit - that dress was so fun to spin around in!)
Q of the Day: What piece of clothing do you feel most confident in?
Keep Classy and Chic,
-Liv
p.s- Would you guys like to see more daily outfit posts? Yay, Nay?  Let me know in the comment section below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment