Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Make It Work: Patterned Tights


Happy Friday Followers!

My apologies for the hiatus over the past couple of weeks - I had a couple of final exams that were in desperate need of my attention, and in my haste, I completely neglected my blog :'/  But I'm back, and with a new addition to the "Make it Work" collection.  This week's featured item is Patterned Tights, as requested on the poll in the sidebar.  Patterned tights are a great addition to anyone's wardrobe.  In bright colors and bold prints, they'll add a "pop!" to any look.  From dainty to daring, these outfit alterers are also great for a variety of weather situations that we find ourselves put through year round.  Make sure (if you haven't already) you add these to your shopping list today!

As always, to help decide what the featured item in next weeks' post will be, leave a comment here or submit your vote on the left side of the webpage :)

Keep Classy and Chic,
Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment