Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

1 to 3

Hey guys!
Today marks the last day my family and I are spending in the warmth that is the south pacific.  I'm bumbed that I'll be going back to below-freezing temperatures and snow, so in honor of the gorgeous weather, I've put together three looks using one black swimsuit.  I wanted to show that no matter what your style is, or what trend your into right now, you can use different pieces to make the suit your own.

One Swimsuit, Three Looks
Accessories like a hat, a cover-up, and even shoes, can really transform a simple suit, so use them -and your style knowledge- to your advantage!
Q of the day: What trend would you most likely wear to the beach/pool, boho, sleek, or retro (and why)?
Keep Classy and Chic,
Liv

1 comment:

  1. Totally jealous! I'm in freezing Canada and a swimsuit is definitely not in my wardrobe right now :( Hope you have fun on your last days :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete