Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year = new trends, new changes

Happy New Year!
I apologize for the vacancy on my blog, the past few weeks have been filled with exams, as well as holiday festivities and family vacations.  It seems like we all make promises to change/add something into our everyday lives once the new year rolls around.  In light of my posting hiatus, here are some things that I'll be doing to better my blog- and myself- this year :)

1.) Write a new blog post every Friday- I've been inconsistent with my posting, so I promise to have new things for you every week on this day.  There will also be various posts when time allows, but be sure to check back every Friday!

Jil Sander Spring 2012
2.) Try at least two new trends- For spring, trends such as bold florals, paisley patterns, and crystal embellished pieces can be seen in collections from designers such as Cynthia Rowley, Jill Sander, and Theyskens' Theory.  I've never been a huge wearer of any of these, but I want to see what I can do to try and incorporate these trends into my wardrobe.
Cynthia Rowley Spring 2012

3.) Get a twitter- This is something I've been wanting to do for a while.  Most of my twitter I want to dedicate to answering questions about fashion, putting together looks, and my opinions on the seasons trends.  I'll be sure to write on here when I get it to let you know my user name :)

4.) Make room in my wardrobe- I am in serious need of a closet clean-out!

5.) Find new favorite products-  I'd love to hear about your favorite make-up products, as well as wardrobe essentials.  I'm always looking for new products/pieces to try, so leave a comment and let me know about those things you love to use!

There are my Resolutions, but be sure to let me know what you resolve to do/achieve this year- fashion related or not!
Keep Classy and Chic,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment