Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lets Layer

Hey guys!  So I know I promised to put out new posts every Friday, and I promise I will keep to that, but this week has been quite hectic for me (musical auditions/call-backs, finishing my last college apps, and getting back into the swing of school).  Therefore, I will be putting a more "legit" post up tomorrow to make up for the lack of creativity in today's post.
The video below is one of my favorites from this week, featuring layering, and how to mix fabrics and patterns when doing so.  For those of you living in colder climates, who are looking to put together a bold yet classy look rather than reach for the standard North Face and sweats when the snow falls, take a look.  Chriselle Lim gives some great tips here on how to stay chic will keeping warm from the snow and sleet (ha, see the rhyme I made?  Sleek and Chic?.....yeah I need some sleep :P)


Q of the day:  What's your opinion on mixing materials when layering - Yay or Nay?
Keep Classy and Chic,
-Liv

1 comment:

  1. Oooo great video! I loooooove and live for layering :) I really liked the red plaid with dark stripes....I think I might try that soon :) thanks for sharing!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete